CRM and Advisory Services
Salesforce users are able to quickly and easily generate financial solutions for their clients by installing the ‘Financial Products for Salesforce - Powered By Even’ application. Utilizing existing Salesforce Contact Data, Salesforce users are able to generate personal loan, student loan refinancing, and savings account solutions for their clients in less than 60 seconds
Step 1: Contact Us Contact Even via selecting ‘Get It Now’ on the Salesforce AppExchange or email us at Partner. [email protected] Someone from our team will reach out if you meet the needs for our current limited release and/or if more information is required.
Step 2: Contact Us – Continued If selected for our current limited release program, you’ll be contacted by someone from our team to begin our compliance and contract processes. Please submit all required information and return contract in a timely manner to proceed to the installation process. Note: Installation will not begin until all contracts have been signed and you have passed our compliance check
Steph 3: Installation
- Verify the system admin you are using has the download AppExchange permission. This can be done by going to ‘Setup’ in your dashboard, doing a quick find for ‘Users’ and clicking on Profiles. Then scroll down till you see ‘Download AppExchange Packages’ and make sure it has a checkmark. Note that if you are currently using a system admin profile, you should already have ‘Download AppExchange Package Permissions’ and therefore a checkmark may not appear.
- In a browser, go to the AppExchange website and search for the ‘Even Financial’ package and click on the first link that appears in the results.
- Click ‘Get it Now’ from the application information page. In order to install the package, you must first submit your contact information.
- Please submit all required information and return the contract in a timely manner to proceed to the installation process.
- You will receive an email from Even Financial with an Installation Link to download our package into your Salesforce instance
- In a browser, enter the installation URL
- Enter your username and password for the Salesforce org in which you want to install the package, and then click ‘Login’.
- If the package is protected by an installation key, enter the installation key.
- On the ‘Financial Products for Salesforce - Powered by Even’ page, select one of the following:
- ‘Install for Admins Only’– select this option to allow only admin users in Salesforce to run guides.
- ‘Install for All Users’ – select this option to allow all users in Salesforce to run guides on the objects they work with. Most organizations grant access to all users.
- ‘Install for Specific Profiles’ – select this option to configure custom security settings.
- Click ‘Install’.
- Click ‘Yes, grant access to these third party web sites’ and then ‘Continue’ to approve thirdparty access to api.evenfinancial.com and integrations.evenfinancial.com.
- Click ‘Done’ after the installation is complete.
- If the installation takes a long time, a message will appear stating that you will receive an email when the installation is complete.
- The ‘Installed Packages’ page appears with the managed package under ‘Installed Packages’.
- Assign the Even App User Permission Set to the additional users who need them. Navigate
- Navigate to Setup > Permission Sets > Even App User > Manage Assignments > Add Assignments.
- Select the check box next to the users who will be accessing and using the Even App, then select ‘Assign.’ Note the number of users chosen here should match the number of licenses or seats you will be using for the Even App.
- To allow the additional users to see and use the Even App, manage and assign licenses for the app via the Installed Packages.
- Navigate to Setup > Installed Packages > Select ‘Manage Licenses’ next to ‘evenfinancial’ Package Name.
- Add the users you have licensed for each seat of the Even App.
- Once the package has been successfully installed, navigate to the ‘Even App Page’ within your Salesforce environment.
You are only allowed to assign as many licenses as provisioned in your contractual order form with Even. If you would like to increase or decrease your license count please reach out to [email protected]
- Enter the Product Vertical Token code provided to you to access Financial Solutions!
- If you have additional Even App Users provision the additional tokens provided to you for each user and product vertical.
Step 1: Choose Your Products Click the Even Financial Products for Salesforce application within your Salesforce instance. At this screen, you’ll be asked to select the preferred financial product offering.
Financial Products Available:
- Loan Offers
- Student Loan Refinancing Offers
- Savings Accounts Offers
- Life Insurance Policy Quotes (coming soon)
- Mortgage Offers (coming soon)
Personal Loan Offers Include:
- Loan amounts up to $250,000
- Loan terms from 24-84 months
- APRs as low as 2.49% (depending on creditworthiness)
Savings Account Offers Include:
- APYs higher than traditional savings accounts
- FDIC-insured financial institutions
- Full, 24-7 digital and online access
Student Loan Refinancing:
- Loan amounts up to $500,000
- APRs as low as 2.99% (depending on creditworthiness)
- Loan terms that can be spread out over years
Step 2: Contact Information Use existing Salesforce Contact Data to fill our quick and easy form or fill out fields manually, if necessary.
Step 3: Obtain Consent Obtain client’s consent for a soft credit inquiry and confirm you have done so by checking the checkbox and clicking ‘Submit’.
Step 4: Provide Solutions Select the financial product offer that works best for your clients’ needs. Click the ‘Copy URL’ button and send the copied URL to your client to finalize.
Salesforce Instruction Manual